SOTHIS Product Development follows standard software engineering practices-Software Analysis, planning, design, development, testing and deployment. Our Services includes Web application development, web site design, web site Maintenance. A brief explanation of the terms is as under Define: - It is extremely important to define the complete scope of the requirements. This involves a detailed study by system analyst. The process starts even before the project is awarded to us as our estimates are based on the amount of work involved and the technological challenges presented.
* Planning: define target audience, purpose, objectives, and policies for information development and use.
* Analysis: check technical construction of web with validation tools; evaluate information consistency and verify correctness of domain information.
* Design: separate information into page-sized chunks; connect pages along routes of use and user thinking; provide information, context, and navigation cues; create a consistent look and feel.
* Implementation: create an extendible directory and file structure; use HTML tools where helpful; use templates for supporting consistent look and feel; check implementation in various browsers.
* Deployment : take responsibility to deploy application on remote server with well defined configuration & deployment process at our offshore software center.
* Promotion: target publicity releases for general Web audiences, potential users, and current users; follow online community norms and practices; innovative connect with users to meet their needs.
* Innovation: continuously and creatively work for improvement to meet user needs; use testing, evaluation, and focus groups to shift and change web's content as user needs change.